All the Brothers Were Valiant [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 18951796
- Release Date: 05/05/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Previously adapted to film in 1923, Ben Ames Williams' rousing sea adventure All the Brothers Were Valiant was given the prestige MGM treatment in 1953. Robert Taylor and Stewart Granger star as seafaring siblings Joel and Mark Shore. When Mark disappears during a whaling expedition, Joel and his wife Priscilla Holt (Ann Blyth) set sail in search of his missing brother. They discover to their chagrin that Mark has become a conscienceless reprobate, a disgrace to his family. Not only does Mark make a play for Priscilla, but he foments a mutiny on board Joel's ship so that he may commandeer the vessel and embark on a search for a valuable bed of pearls. Eventually, one of the brothers comes to a literally sticky demise, with Priscilla looking on in wide-mouthed horror. Cast as Priscilla's father is that grand old trouper Lewis Stone, in his final film role. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Taylor - Joel Shore
- Stewart Granger - Mark Shore
- Ann Blyth - Priscilla Holt
- Keenan Wynn - Silva
- James Whitmore - Fetcher