Alleged [Blu-ray] 
- SKU: 19589708
- Release Date: 11/08/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Discussion guide included for church and hoem group study
An ambitious and talented small town reporter struggles to balance morality with career ambition while covering the so-called "Scopes Monkey Trial" that took the theory of evolution into the courtroom in 1925. His father the founder of a respected Tennessee newspaper, journalist Charles Anderson (Nathan West) is constantly on the hunt for the story that will make him famous. When high school science teacher John Scopes is accused of violating the state's Butler Act, which strictly prohibited the teaching of Evolution Theory in public classrooms, staunch anti-Darwinist William Jennings Bryan (Fred Dalton Thompson) and famed Defense Attorney Clarence Darrow (Brian Dennehy) each begin preparations for a complicated - and controversial - trial. But as the case gets under way and the media frenzy begins, Baltimore Sun editor H. L. Mencken (Colm Meaney) convinces Charles that it's sensationalism - not facts - that sells newspapers. With his fiancée Rose (Ashley Johnson) increasingly opposed to his reporting of the "facts," Charles reaches a crucial impasse at which he must weigh his beliefs and personal relationships against his growing appetite for fame and recognition. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Colm Meaney - H. L. Mencken
- Fred Dalton Thompson - William Jennings Bryan
- Nathan West - Charles Anderson
- Ashley Johnson - Rose
- Brian Dennehy - Clarence Darrow