- SKU: 19265535
- Release Date: 04/26/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
PRC's shoddy Frontier Marshal series came to a merciful end with this below-average Western starring radio personalities Bill "Cowboy Rambler" Boyd and Art Davis and former serial ace Lee Powell. They come to the aid of miner Pop Lawrence (Karl Hackett) and his daughter, Susan (Julie Duncan), whose foreman (Jack Ingram) is stealing tungsten ore on behalf of saloon proprietor Big Ben Salter (Charles King). Pop's son and heir, Joe (Howard Masters), is framed in his father's killing by the nefarious Big Ben, who wants to get his greedy hands on Susan's inheritance, the Paradise Mine. Marshal Powell and his two rather inactive sidekicks are unable to save Joe's life and the film ends on a rather downbeat note with Susan the only Lawrence left standing. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William "Hopalong" Boyd - Himself
- Art Davis - Himself
- Julie Duncan - Susan Lawrence
- Charles King - Big Ben Salter
- Kermit Maynard - Curly Moran