Ambush at Cimarron Pass [Blu-ray] 
- SKU: 21692187
- Release Date: 09/24/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Despite the glut of TV westerns in 1958, 20th Century-Fox's Regal Films subsidiary continued grinding out profitable sagebrushers. In Ambush at Cimarron Pass, cavalry sergeant Scott Brady is ordered to escort a prisoner through treacherous Indian territory. A diehard Union sympathizer, Brady is forced to rely upon a group of ex-Confederates to successfully complete his mission. This may be difficult, however: the Apaches drive off the troop's horses, forcing them to complete the arduous journey on foot. Billed third in Ambush at Cimarron Pass is Clint Eastwood, no longer a bit player but not yet a star. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Scott Brady - Sgt. Matt Blake
- Margia Dean - Teresa
- Baynes Barron - Corbin
- Ken Mayer - Corp. Schwitzer
- Keith Richards - Pvt. Lasky