American Experience: Last Stand at Little Big Horn [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 13888297
- Release Date: 06/29/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Access to the American Experience web site
- Scene selection
- Closed captions
- Described video for the visually impaired
- Closed Captioned
This episode of The American Experience investigates an event that has become American folklore. By carefully considering the evidence available from both white and Native American accounts, the video reaches conclusions that are more complex than those commonly held. Custer emerges not as a fool, or a hero, but a competent commander who simply got more than he could handle. The loss of Custer's command was a national embarrassment and led to obfuscation that over time became accepted as fact. Anyone with an interest in the history of the American West, especially relations with Native peoples, will find this of value. Its sober tone and careful research certainly make it appropriate for use in the college classroom. Last Stand at Little Big Horn also won an Emmy award. ~ Rob Ferrier, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- N. Scott Momaday - Narrator