American Experience: Lost in the Grand Canyon [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 15566371
- Release Date: 05/01/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Printable materials for educators
- Access to the American Experience web site
- Closed captions
John Wesley Powell was a Civil War veteran dedicated to surveying one of the last uncharted territories in the United States: the Grand Canyon. His expedition established the Grand Canyon as a national landmark and -- not without scrutiny -- changed the country's attitude toward the West. American Experience: Lost in the Grand Canyon is an account of one man's journey to discover one of the last Great Unknowns. The beauty of the Grand Canyon was only matched by the dangers it presented to surveyors. Despite the perils, Powell achieved his mission. ~ Brooke Hodess, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joe Morton - Narrator
- David McCullough - Narrator