- SKU: 19078313
- Release Date: 04/05/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Isa Ali home movies
- Interview with Mark Claywell & Jody Jenkins
- "Terrorist Vs. Freedom Fighter"
- Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Hussein Fadl-Allah interview
Isa Abdullah Ali is a devout Muslim who is classified as a "known terrorist" by the United States Defense Department and openly acknowledges he's taken up arms for "the pleasure of God by taking a stand to help the ill treated and oppressed." But Ali is not from Iraq or Afghanistan -- he was born Calvin Raphael Holt and grew up in the slums of Washington D.C. After converting to Islam and changing his name, Ali fought in support of what he believes is the Muslim cause in Bosnia and Lebanon, and he still speaks out in defense of his faith even after being injured a number of times in battle. But what transformed Holt into Ali, and why is he still willing to die (and to kill) for Islam? Filmmaker Mark Claywell explores the life and time of Ali and lets him speak for himself about his beliefs and his actions in the documentary American Jihadist. American Jihadist won the Jury Prize for Best Documentary at the 2010 Slamdance Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi