American Light Music Classics [CD]
- Artist: New London Orchestra
- SKU: 10396608
- Release Date: 08/11/1998
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The Washington Post, march for band
- Whistling Rufus
- American Symphonette No. 2, for orchestra~Pavanne
- Nola, for two pianos
- The Whistler and His Dog, caprice for band
- Belle of the Ball, for orchestra
- The Arkansas Traveler
- Teddy Bears' Picnic, for orchestra
- To a Wild Rose, for piano, Op. 51/1 (Woodland Sketches)
- Blaze Away, for pops orchestra
- Chanson "In Love"
- The Toy Trumpet
- Promenade, for piano or orchestra (arrangement of "Walking the Dog" from Shall we Dance, film)
- Plink, Plank, Plunk!, for string orchestra
- March of the Toys, for orchestra (from "Babes in Toyland")
- Holiday for Strings
- Water Scenes (5), for piano, Op. 13~Narcissus
- Symphony No. 5 1/2 "A Symphony for Fun"~Perpetual Emotion
- Symphony No. 5 1/2 "A Symphony for Fun"~Spiritual?
- Symphony No. 5 1/2 "A Symphony for Fun"~Scherzofrenia
- Symphony No. 5 1/2 "A Symphony for Fun"~Conclusion!
- Carousel Waltz, for orchestra (from "Carousel")