- SKU: 3827817
- Release Date: 02/29/2000
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- "Kid's Goofiest Jokes" bonus program
- Interactive trivia game
- "Me and My Dad" interactive readalong
- Cleopatra's "Right Back Where We Started From" music video
- Magic Artist studio demo
- Internet links to various Goofy and Disney websites
- 5.1 Surround
- 1.66:1 aspect ratio
Higher education will never by the same, as Goofy goes to college in this animated comedy. Max (Jason Marsden) is a top-ranked skateboarder who is just starting college, but he has one little problem -- his father Goofy (Bill Farmer), who is a walking disaster and a frequent source of embarrassment. Max figures that he'll be able to impress the girls at the University with Dad a safe distance away, but when Goofy loses his job, he learns that his best bet for launching a new career is to complete his college degree, and soon Max and Goofy are now classmates. Goofy puts a serious cramp in Max's hipness quotient with his non-ironic enthusiasm for disco music and late-'70s fashions, and Max, in training for the X Games, tries to keep his dad at arm's length. Goofy has enough to keep himself busy between his schoolwork and his romance with similarly clueless librarian, Sylvia (Bebe Neuwirth), but in time, Goofy and Max realize that it's better to get along than to stay away from each other. An Extremely Goofy Movie was the direct-to-video sequel to the 1995 theatrical success A Goofy Movie. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bill Farmer
- Jason Marsden
- Rob Paulsen
- Jenna von Oÿ - Stacey
0 out of 1 found this review helpful.