An Unreal Dream: The Michael Morton Story [DVD] 
- SKU: 23361985
- Release Date: 04/01/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Highlights from former DA Ken Anderson's court of inquiry and plea deal hearing
- Q&A with double Oscar nominee Al Reinert, Michael Morton & attorney John Raley
- "Whispering Hope" music video
- SXSW premiere highlights
Documentarian Al Reinert's compelling portrait of Michael Morton, a man convicted of brutally beating his wife to death in 1987, suggests that there may have been a miscarriage of justice in Morton's trial and sentencing. Morton has continued to insist he was not responsible for the murder throughout his stay in prison, and hopes his self-proclaimed innocence will help in an inquiry suggesting the prosecutor in his case never turned over information to his defense that may have exonerated him. ~ Tracie Cooper, Rovi