Analyze That [WS] [DVD] [Eng/Fre] 
- SKU: 5455394
- Release Date: 05/13/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Feature-length audio commentary by director/co-writer Harold Ramis
- Play the M.A.D.E. Challenge and test whether you have what it takes to be part of the mob
- "The Making of Analyze That" featurette
- Languages: English & Français
- Subtitles: English, Français, & Español
- Closed Captioned
Everyone's favorite neurotic mafia boss (with the possible exception of Tony Soprano) is out of prison and back on the couch in this sequel to the hit comedy Analyze This. Ever since he ended up behind bars, mob leader Paul Vitti (Robert De Niro) has been in sad shape, alternately weeping like a child and singing favorite tunes from West Side Story. Fearful of his emotional stability, prison officials release Vitti into the custody of his psychiatrist, Dr. Ben Sobel (Billy Crystal), but this is far more responsibility than Sobel wants -- he's having troubles with his family after the recent death of his father, also an analyst, and has been overworked since taking over his late father's practice. Sobel becomes even more exasperated when he learns Vitti will be moving into his home, which is especially upsetting for Sobel's wife, Laura (Lisa Kudrow). As Sobel tries to get to the root of Vitti's problems -- which are very much real, even if he was faking his symptoms behind bars -- he tries to help Vitti find a straight job, which is hardly easy for a man of his temperament. And adding to all this confusion, several members of Vitti's old crew are after him, determined to insure that he doesn't pass along any incriminating information. Analyze That also features Cathy Moriarty-Gentile, Joseph Viterelli, and baseball legend Yogi Berra. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert De Niro - Paul Vitti
- Billy Crystal - Dr. Ben Sobel
- Lisa Kudrow - Laura Sobel
- Joe Viterelli - Jelly
- Reg Rogers - Raoul Berman
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.