Anchorman/Anchorman 2 [2 Discs] [DVD]
- SKU: 28190178
- Release Date: 06/23/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Over 35 minutes of Hilarious Bloopers & Deleted Scenes
- Ron Burgundy's Unforgettable Interviews at the MTV Movie Awards
- Ron Burgundy's ESPN Audition
- An Interview with Ron Burgundy Courtesy of the Museum of Television and Radio
- An Almost Uncensored Commentary with Will Ferrell and Director Adam McKay
- The Making of Anchorman
- Afternoon Delight music video
- Closed Captioned
Will Ferrell returns to the role of Ron Burgundy in Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, which finds the popular San Diego television newsman pulling up stakes with co-host Veronica (Christina Applegate), his intrepid reporter Brian (Paul Rudd), overenthusiastic sports reporter Champ (David Koechner), and imbecilic weatherman Brick (Steve Carell) in order to move to New York City and launch the first ever 24-hour news network. Adam McKay, who directed the original, returns as well to helm this comedy. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Marking the directorial debut of Adam McKay, former head writer for Saturday Night Live and founder of the Upright Citizen's Brigade, Anchorman is set during the 1970s and stars Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy, San Diego's top-rated news anchorman. While Burgundy is outwardly willing to adjust to the idea of females in the workplace -- even outside of secretarial positions -- he certainly doesn't want his own job challenged. Keeping that in mind, it's no wonder that the arrival of Veronica Corningstone (Christina Applegate), an aspiring newswoman, is, in Ron's eyes, not the studio's most welcome addition. After Veronica pays her dues covering so-called female-oriented fluff pieces (think cat fashion shows and cooking segments), the ambitious Veronica sets her eyes on the news desk; more specifically, on Ron's seat behind it. Not unpredictably, Ron doesn't take the threat lightly, and it isn't long before the rival newscasters are engaged in a very personal battle of the sexes. Anchorman was co-written by Ferrell, and features supporting performances from David Koechner, Steve Carrell, Paul Rudd, Tara Subkoff, and Maya Rudolph. ~ Tracie Cooper, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Will Ferrell - Ron Burgundy
- Paul Rudd - Brian Fantana
- Steve Carell - Brick Tamland
- David Koechner - Champ Kind
- Christina Applegate - Veronica Corningstone
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.