Android [DVD] 
- SKU: 6802356
- Release Date: 10/12/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Widescreen presentation (1.85:1) enhanced for 16 x 9 TVs
- Audio commentary with director Aaron Lipstadt and writer/actor Don Keith Opper
- Theatrical trailer
Several movie genres collide head-on in Android. Klaus Kinski plays a slightly cracked scientist, working in solitude on a remote space station. Kinski is hoping to develop a race of humanlike robots, the prototype of which is Max. 404 (Don Opper). He is interrupted by a coed gang of space-hopping escaped convicts. One of the cons, the lovely Brie Howard, falls in love with Max. 404, and he with her. The android's less attractive traits are exhibited when he jealously attempts to destroy female robot Kendra Kirchner. Though there's no budget to speak of, Android is one of the more likeable second-echelon sci-fiers of the 1980s. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Klaus Kinski - Dr. Daniel
- Brie Howard - Maggie
- Norbert Weisser - Keller
- Crofton Hardester - Mendes
- Kendra Kirchner - Cassandra