Angst [Blu-ray] [Fre/Ger] 
- SKU: 28983168
- Release Date: 09/08/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 40 Page Booklet includes interviews with Gerald Kargl, Erwin Leder, Silvia Rabenreither, Illustrated with rare photos and Werner Kniesek original Kurier articles
- Audio Commentary by Gerald Kargl conducted by film critic Marcus Stiglegger
- Collecticble Blu-ray Slipcase and Sleeve
- Featurette: Erwin Leder in Fear
- Interview with Cinematographer Zbigniew Rybzcynski
- Interview with Director Gerald Kargl by Jörg Buttgeriet
- Introduction by Gasper Noé
- Optional Playback with or without Prologue
Partly based on a true story and partly fiction, this humanly degrading drama does not concern monsters of the imagination, but a murderer who is paroled after 10 years in prison and then kills again in a particularly inhuman way. He breaks into a house and murders its three occupants when they return: an elderly mother, her mentally handicapped son who is confined to a wheelchair, and her pretty daughter. The killer drinks the blood of one of the victims while reciting all the abuse he experienced as a child that made him commit this act against three strangers. As the story continues to unfold, psychiatrists are brought in to discuss the man's mental condition. The gruesome scenes were filmed with the best cinematography possible, implying the director wanted to emphasize the gore. It is difficult to find any valid reason in this film for dwelling on the killings and the murderer, other than simple exploitation for a better box office take. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Erwin Leder - Murderer
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.