- SKU: 31220319
- Release Date: 04/18/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A drifter known only as "The Stranger (Francis Ford) promises a supposedly dying man, Ned Hadley (Harry Smith), to assume his identity and care for the family back home. Fifteen year's passes with "The Stranger" successfully fooling the blinded Hadley, Sr. and Ned's lovely sister Nell (Elvira Weil). The nasty ranch foreman, Sly Stevens (Robert Kortman), is on to him, however, and accuses "The Stranger" of having murdered the real Ned Hadley. Everything turns out fine when Ned suddenly returns from "the grave." No longer her "brother," "The Stranger" is free to marry Nell. One of Universal's top action stars of the 'teens, Francis Ford saw his career decline drastically in the 1920s. Another Man's Boots was one of Ford's final hurrahs as a western lead, but his younger brother, legendary director John Ford, kept him steadily employed in films until his death in 1953. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Francis Ford - "The Stranger"
- Elvira Weil - Nell Hadley
- Harry Smith - Ned Hadley
- Frank Lanning - Injun Jim
- Bob Kortman - Sly Stevens