Antiviral [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 1264445
- Release Date: 08/06/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
A man who smuggles celebrity viruses to ravenous fans gets infected with the same bug that killed a media darling, and becomes locked in a deadly race against time while also ending up being the target of biological collectors. Syd March (Caleb Landry Jones) works for the Lucas Clinic -- a company that reaps a tidy profit by infecting willing clients with viruses taken from their favorite celebrities. Earning a little extra cash on the side by using his own body to smuggle out popular microbes, Syd finds himself in mortal danger after he infects himself with a pathogen taken from Hannah Geist (Sarah Gadon) -- a gorgeous superstar who later dies as a result of her illness. Now, it's only a matter of time before Syd succumbs to a similarly gruesome fate. When Syd's shady clients and a rival company discover he's carrying a bug that could revolutionize the industry, he must fight back with the only weapon he has -- his own virulent blood. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Caleb Landry Jones - Syd March
- Sarah Gadon - Hannah Geist
- Malcolm McDowell - Dr. Abendroth
- Douglas Smith - Edward Porris
- Lisa Berry - Lucas Clinic Receptionist
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.