- SKU: 9020962
- Release Date: 03/18/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Disc One:
- New, restored high-definition digital transfer
- Original theatrical trailer
- New and improved English subtitle translation
- Disc Two
- New video interview with architect Arata Isozaki
- Gaudí, Catalunya, 1959, footage from director Hiroshi Teshigahara's first trip to Spain
- Visions of Space: "God's Architect", a one-hour BBC special on Antonio Gaudí's life and work
- A program on Gaudí by director Ken Russell
- Sculptures by Sofu - Vita, a short film by Teshigahara on the sculpture of his father, Sofu Teshigahara
Antonio Gaudi's startling, unique architectural and essentially sculptural creations like his undulating walls are presented with clarity and in context in this interesting documentary by Hiroshi Teshigahara. Gaudi was a Catalan, like his well-known fellow artists Pablo Picasso, Joan Miro, and Salvador Dali, and he was inspired by Catalan art of the Middle Ages, specifically the Romanesque Period. Teshigahara provides a background on the region and politics of Cataluna, and reviews the Romanesque Period in art, 1000-1300 C.E., so that viewers can understand where Gaudi was coming from. Then the artist's creations are analyzed in a succinct, careful manner which reveals more to the eye than just uninformed looking could ever do. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.