- Model: J15BLK
- SKU: 9680103
- Be the first to ask a question.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- J-Type A/V 1.5kVA Power Conditioner/Surge Protector with Battery Backup
- Cat 6 Ethernet Cable
- CD with software
- Removable heavy duty 12 gauge input power cord
- Removable support feet
- USB cable
- Owner's Manual
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Adjust the unit's LED and display brightness independently of each other to suit your individual tastes and environment.
Helps power on components in the proper order to prevent speaker stress. Proper sequencing can also help manage current draw on startup to prevent unnecessary circuit breaker tripping.
Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Eliminates electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) as a source of audio-video signal degradation.