YOUR APPLE WATCH
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Sport extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $69 (plus applicable tax).
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Apple Watch, battery, and included accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax
Software support included
- watchOS, iCloud and Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see the terms.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
1. Service coverage is available only for the Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
™ and © Apple Inc. All rights reserved.