PROTECTION FOR YOUR APPLE TV
Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support. The AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple TV.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Apple TV
- Included Apple Remote and power cord
Software support included
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies and TV shows from the iTunes store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as MLB.TV and more
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the Apple TV. For complete details see terms.
The AppleCare Protection Plan can only be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Apple TV and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your Apple TV. See terms for full details.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms for full details.
Availability of mail-in support depends on the country in which service is required and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. See terms for full details.
AirPort devices must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
™ and © Apple Inc. All rights reserved.