FOR YOUR MAC
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support.1 The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac.2
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site4
- Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provide by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
- Using the OS X operating system6
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.
1Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2See terms and conditions for full details.
3Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
4Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
5Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
6For Mac computers running OS X Server, the AppleCare Protection Plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of OS X Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support (available in select countries).