FOR YOUR IPHONE
AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage or $99 for all other damage, plus applicable tax.1
AppleCare+ for iPhone is available in a monthly payment option online and in store. One-time payment options are available in store, excluding Wisconsin.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
- Your iPhone, battery, and included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handing, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage or $99 for all other damage, plus applicable tax
Software support included
- For iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPhone apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details see terms.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
1Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.