- SKU: 8725052
- Release Date: 03/11/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Team-Up: John Woo and Shinji Aramaki - two top talents, an action movie master and a levend in the anime world, share the appleseed video
- Revolution: animating ex machine - new technology breakthroughs powering this instant anime classic
- Filmaker commentary
- The appleseed chronicles: the definitive history of this anime phenomenon
- East meets west: similarities and variations in how different cultures enjoy the art form
Veteran action filmmaker John Woo produces this sequel to the 2004 film Appleseed. Partners both at home and on the battlefield, Deunan, a young but skillful warrior, and Briareos, an experienced cyborg soldier, protect the utopian city of Olympus, where the last of humanity dwells in peace following a war that's killed off the rest of the world's population. As members of the elite police squad E.S.W.A.T., they take their orders from Gaia, an artificial intelligence that governs the city through the use of biologically engineered humanoids called Bioroids. Trouble stirs when Gaia engineers a new member for E.S.W.A.T. based on Briareos' DNA. The new team member, Tereus, looks and acts eerily like the old Briaros, before so much of his body was replaced with robotics following the war. Even more disconcerting, Tereus seems to have the same feelings as Briareos for Deunan! ~ Cammila Collar, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ai Kobayashi
- Miyuki Sawashiro
- Takaya Hashi