- Artist: Susan Drake
- SKU: 15940074
- Release Date: 09/09/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Arabesque, for piano No. 1 in E major, L. 66/1
- Follets, caprice étude for harp, Op. 48~Will-o'-the-Wisp
- Ar Hyd y Nos (All Through the Night), folk song
- Romance without words for harp in G flat major, Op. 48/3
- Grande Fantasie for harp ("La mandoline") Op. 84
- Ellens Gesang III ("Ave Maria"), song for voice & piano, D. 839 (Op. 52/6)
- La fille aux cheveux de lin, prelude for piano, L. 117/8
- La Source, for harp, Op. 23 ("The Spring")
- Variations on "The Carnival of Venice" for harp
- Jeux Interdits ("Spanish Romance"), for guitar
- Etude No.21 (Allegro espressivo), for harp
- Marguerite Douloureuse au Rouet for harp, Op.26
- The Swan (from "Carnival of the Animals"), original (for 2 pianos & ensemble) and arrangements