- SKU: 19370754
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This picture was based on an old time melodrama by Lincoln J. Carter. Pauline Starke stars as Katherine Keith, whose brother David (Harold Goodwin) is vamped by Lola Nichols (Evelyn Brent). Lola belongs to a gang of crooks who are planning to rob the bank where David works. When one of the gang kills a man, David is arrested for the crime. He is convicted of the murder and Katherine is determined to prove his innocence. She becomes a member of the gang so she can evidence showing that David is not guilty, later rushing to the state capitol to reach the governor in time to prevent his execution. Every step along the way, the gang tries to stop her. Somehow she manages to board the Arizona Express, where her sweetheart, Steve Butler, a mail clerk (David Butler), is working. The two of them manage to thwart the gang and they save Katherine's brother. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Pauline Starke - Katherine Keith
- Evelyn Brent - Lola Nichols
- David Butler - Steve Butler
- Anne Cornwall - Florence Brown
- Francis McDonald - VictorJohnson