- SKU: 13976842
- Release Date: 08/10/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Tuning segment
- Bonus performance - Albert Lee
- Bonus lesson - behind-the-nut bends
- Additional product previews
- Sample lesson from matching book/CD
- Internet connectivity
To many guitarists the Fender Telecaster is in a class by its own. Since its introduction in the early 1950s, Telecaster devotees have used its unique features to create sounds that are simply impossible to replicate on other guitars. In this release, "Telemaster" Arlen Roth instructs aspiring guitarists in a number of telecaster-centric techniques including classic rockabilly rhythm styles, shuffle patterns, peddle steel bends, chicken pickin', and more before taking a few tips from such Telecaster greats as Steve Cropper, Albert Lee, Keith Richards, James Burton, and Danny Gatton. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi