Armored [Blu-ray] [Eng/Fre] 
- SKU: 9748589
- Release Date: 03/16/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Crash course: stunts
- Planning the heist: making of
- Armed and underground: production design
- Producer and cast commentary
Vacancy director Nimród Antal helms the crime thriller Armored, starring Columbus Short as Ty, an armored truck guard who gets wrapped up in a heist scheme hatched by his godfather and mentor on the job, Mike (Matt Dillon). Along with a team that includes Laurence Fishburne, Jean Reno, and Skeet Ulrich, the group makes off with a shipment of 40 million dollars, but things start to unravel when one of them kills a homeless man as they stash the cash. Ty, who almost didn't sign on to the job but caved when his house was on the verge of foreclosure and his brother nearly taken out of his custody by Child Welfare, breaks from the plan and locks himself in one of the armored trucks until he figures out a way out of the deadly scenario. While Ty is trapped inside the truck with half of the loot, the rest of the crew has only so much time before they're reported missing, bringing life-or-death decisions to a heist where no blood was to be spilled. Things get further complicated when a patrol officer (Milo Ventimiglia) comes snooping around the warehouse district where the crew has been hiding. ~ Jeremy Wheeler, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Matt Dillon - Mike Cochrone
- Jean Reno - Quinn
- Laurence Fishburne - Baines
- Amaury Nolasco - Palmer
- Fred Ward - Duncan Ashcroft
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.