- SKU: 14271478
- Release Date: 04/19/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Arrest Bulldog Drummond was the last of Paramount's "B" film series based on Sapper's two-fisted soldier of fortune, and also the final appearance by John Howard as Drummond. In this one, Drummond's honeymoon with his beloved Phyllis (Heather Angel) is postponed for the umpteenth time when Drummond is framed for the theft of a new ray-gun device (which looks like a reconditioned movie projector). Though designed for "the good of mankind", the gun will be a deadly force if it falls into "the wrong hands"--which in this case belong to goggle-eyed reprobate George Zucco and his gang. Still a fugitive, Drummond gives chase to the real crooks, with the help of several friends and associates, as well as the unofficial approval of Scotland Yard inspector Nielsen (H.B. Warner). Drummond narrowly escapes being dunked into a slime pit before he brings the crooks to justice. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Howard - Capt. Hugh C. Drummond
- Heather Angel - Phyllis Clavering
- H.B. Warner - Col. Nielson
- Reginald Denny - Algy Longworth
- E.E. Clive - Tenny