- SKU: 1215565
- Release Date: 09/28/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- A Conversation With Joe Quesada and Neal Adams
- Behind-The-Scenes Look at Marvel Knights Animation
- Visual History Of The Characters
- Music Video
Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator Joss Wheadon teams with acclaimed artists John Cassaday and Neal Adams to deliver a classic tale of man versus mutant. Just as growing tensions between humans and mutants reach an all-time high, Dr. Kavita Rao discovers a "cure" for mutants. Trouble is, Wolverine, Beast, Kitty Pryde, Cyclops, and Emma Frost aren't convinced they need curing, and as the pressure turns up on mutants to take the antidote, a powerful new adversary named Ord threatens to silence Dr. Charles Xavier's children once and for all. Now, if the X-Men lose their powers, mankind will be powerless to defend himself against the malevolent extraterrestrial invader. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi