- SKU: 5914451
- Release Date: 11/11/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Director/producer commentary
- Bonus audio tracks
- Testimonials from Dave Schools (Widespread Panic), David Gamble (Method Actors), and more
- New interview with B-52s' Kate & Cindy
- Bonus scenes
The town of Athens, Georgia exists mainly to provide services to the local university. It also serves as the setting for a whole movement of small, independent rock bands -- which is the subject of this documentary. Cheap local rents and plentiful audiences create a venue for the fulfillment of many a creative dream in this unlikely location, as most of the musicians featured here (whose style is based on U.S. and European punk styles of the 1970s) have no desire to become big hits and only want a chance to perform before a live audience. An additional segment focuses on the accomplishments of the highly eccentric "Reverend" Howard Finster, whose artwork for the Talking Heads album Little Creatures won a national "Album Cover of the Year" award. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi