- SKU: 5443479
- Release Date: 05/20/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Search for the Spear of destiny game- Race your sub through the underwater corridors of atlantis to find the legendary spear. along the way, uncover facts about real lost cities
- Deleted scene
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
- DTS 5.1 Digital Surround Sound
- Family-friendly widescreen (1.66:1)-enhanced for 16x9 televisions
- French language track
- Closed Captioned
Atlantis: Milo's Return is a direct-to-video animated sequel made up of three episodes. In the first episode, Milo (voice of James Arnold Taylor) and Queen Kida (voice of Cree Summer) find a town called Krakenstad, lead by Magistrate Edgar Volgud (voice of Clancy Brown). In the second story, the team of adventurers heads to the American Southwest to investigate a sandstorm and meet land prospector Sam McKeane (voice of Jeff Bennett). In the third episode, Whitmore (voice of John Mahoney) fights his old adversary Erik Hellstrom (voice of Morgan Sheppard). ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Cree Summer - Princess Kida
- Don Novello - Vinny Santorini
- Jacqueline Obradors - Audrey Ramirez
- John Mahoney - Preston B. Whitmore
- Corey Burton - Mole
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.