- SKU: 17636587
- Release Date: 04/28/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Introduction by Serge Bromberg
- Recording the music soundtrack with Gabriel Thibeaudieu and Octuor De France
- Le Ventre D'un Magazin, a short documentary about a real department store
Made at the dawn of the sound era, this long-forgotten feature from legendary director Julien Duvivier marked the filmmaker's last silent work. An adaptation of Emile Zola's 1883 novel of the same name, it stars French screen siren Dita Parlo as Denise, an orphaned woman who relocates to the City of Lights. She initially plans to take a job in her uncle's small store, but finds more promising opportunities at the massive department store conglomerate across the street, where the proprietors will do anything in their power to run Denise's uncle out of business - and where Denise promptly falls head over heels in love with the owner. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dita Parlo - Denise
- Pierre de Guingand