Minimize background noise and enjoy rich sound detail with these Audio-Technica headphones. Its 45mm drivers increase audio clarity and highlight bass tones, and the multilayered damping technology increases sensitivity for mid-to-low frequencies to provide a more powerful listening experience. Soft over-ear memory foam on these Audio-Technica headphones ensures comfortable wear.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.
If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Looks like there aren't enough negative mentions yet.
Great value for the money
Posted by: mthristov from: on
These headphones are one of the best in their price range. I compared them to the Sony 1A/B, B&W P7, NAD. The reasons why I chose the Sony's over the Audio-technica is comfort (I have a bigger head than an average person) and music versatility. That being said, my wife prefers the Audio-technica over the Sony because she likes the less pronounced bass they produced. At the end of the day is about personal preference, comfort and taste. Either one are great choice.
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
High Build Quality, High Sound Quality
Posted by: NessaTesla from: on
I did quite a bit of research before picking these headphones. It's important to find what you like in headphones and what you don't like before just picking a pair. That said, if you are looking for very clear mid-ranged (not bass or treble, but the middle where people's voices are), this is an awesome pair of headphones.
- The high mid-ranges make these super clear when listening to people talk, and tend to make some music sound a bit deconstructed because of the surround-sound-like quality of them. You'll hear the drums on your left, the guitar on your right, etc.
- The over-the-ear cushions are much bigger and way more comfortable than Audio Technica's M50's.
-The build quality is insanely good, they don't creak or wobble at all, and I feel confident putting them into my backpack for travel. The ear cups fold flat, making it fit fine in most carrying bags.
-They aren't too heavy, making them a joy to wear over long periods of time.
- Some people may dislike the deconstructed way these sound, if they aren't used to it. If you prefer headphones with a lot of bass, these will also not be your favorites.
- Unlike the smaller m50's this pair does not fold up for travel. This does make them slightly harder to travel with than the m50's, though to me the more comfortable ear-cup size makes it worth it.
- The padding is decent for sound-cancelling, but not perfect. Without any music on, I can hear other people talking in the room, but it's heavily muffled. With music on, it drowns out anyone else in my living room. However, if you are looking to cancel out sounds on say, public transportation, you may need a different pair.
- I also noticed sound-leakage could be a problem at higher volumes, if you're concerned about disturbing those around you.
OVERALL VERDICT: I absolutely love my MSR70's. and if you can afford the luxury, they're a great mid-level pair of headphones with super fancy feel and lots of comfort. If you can't afford these, get the Audio Technica M50's and you'll probably be just fine.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.