Audio-Technica - System 10 Wireless Camera-Mount Handheld Microphone System - Black
- Model: AUD ATW1702
- SKU: 4725015
- 1 Questions, 1 Answers
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
WE FIX IT OR REPLACE IT
Normal Wear & Tear • Power Surges
- System 10 Wireless Camera-Mount Handheld Microphone System
- 2 antennas, camera shoe mount, Quiet-Flex stand clamp
- AC adapter, USB cable, 3.5mm (1/8") stereo cable
For use with your existing gear.
Amplifies vocals while allowing easy mobility.
Lets you pair up to 8 transmitters simultaneously to a single receiver.
Ensure a clear signal from transmitter to receiver.
Enable local audio monitoring.