- SKU: 15285102
- Release Date: 11/21/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Chesterfield Films, one of the busiest (though not necessarily one of the best) poverty-row operations of the 1930s, was responsible for the amiable comedy August Week-End. 19-year-old Valerie Hobson is top-billed, but the film's real star is G. P. Huntley Jr., playing a British business entrepreneur. Deciding that he's outgrown his bourgeois wife and family, Huntley spends a summer weekend living the high life in the company of adventuress Hobson. He sees the error of his ways when he runs afoul of the IRS. Though partially financed by British investors, August Week-End was lensed in Hollywood over a period of six or seven days. The film was based on a short story by Faith Baldwin. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Valerie Hobson - Claire Barry
- Paul Harvey - George Washburne
- Betty Compson - Ethel Ames
- Claire McDowell - Alma Washburne
- Frank Melton - Ronnie