- SKU: 7845503
- Release Date: 06/20/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interviews: Ambulance Ltd, Aqualung, The Black Keys, Blues Traveler, The Bravery, The Decemberists, Gov't Mule, Jason Mraz, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Keane, Mike Doughty, Rachael Yamagata and Widespread Panic
- Mini-documentaries: Ambulance Ltd ACLMF 2005, Voices From Within featuring Blues Traveler, 214 Circle Drive featuring Ruthie Foster, and Roky Erickson
- Rest of the Fest: 3 Days in 2 Minutes, Inside the Gates, The Allman Brothers Band Bus Tour and Movin' and Shakin'
- ACL Raw: Did You Get My Message? (Jason Mraz & Rachael Yamagata Jam), Hold On (Nic Armstrong & the Thieves Jam), Bluegrass Instrumental (South Austin Jug Band Jam), Rafiki (Zap Mama), PSC (Palm Elementary School Choir), Building a Boat From the Boards in Your Eye (What Made Milwaukee Famous), I Know the Lord Will Answer Prayer (Dan Willis & All Nations Choir)
- Photo galleries
For music lovers who just can't seem to swing the trip to Texas to attend the landmark Austin City Limits Music Festival in person, the best of the fest comes home in a feature-packed release featuring performances from 25 groundbreaking artists. Though the centerpiece of the release is no doubt the energized performances of such bands as Jet, Bloc Party, Blues Traveler, Gov't Mule, Mike Doughty, and Widespread Panic, additional interviews and mini-documentaries ensure that fans watching at home have even greater access to many of their favorite artists than those who actually attended the festival in person. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jason Mraz
- Robert Earl Keen
- John Prine