Ayn Rand: A Sense of Life [Director's Vision Edition] [2 Discs] [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 13968851
- Release Date: 08/17/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Disc 1: Widescreen edition of Ayn Rand: A Sense of Life
- Disc 2: Bonus material
- Photo gallery of some never-before-seen photos: Ayn Rand & Frank O'Connor
- To Lorne Dieterling, deleted dance sequence from the film
- Stills from the filmed version of Ayn Rand's play, Ideal
- Stills of Kay Gonda's "movie roles" from Ideal
- Bonus footage of outtakes from the film: additional interviews with friends of Ayn Rand
- The complete filmed version of Ayn Rand's play, Ideal
- Episode of Filmmakers - an interview with director Michael Paxton on the making of Ayn Rand: A Sense of Life
- Cast & crew bios
- Website information and reading list
Author and philosopher Ayn Rand (born Alice Rosenbaum) developed an intense following in the 1930s and '40s for her best-selling novels The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, and her anti-Communist, pro-Capitalism creed of Objectivism. Ayn Rand: A Sense of Life is a two-and-a-half hour exploration of her life, work, and influence, featuring newsreel footage of Rand and interviews with her friends, associates, and followers. Narrated by actress Sharon Gless, Ayn Rand: A Sense of Life was nominated for an Academy Award as Best Documentary Feature of 1998. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sharon Gless - Narrator