B.U.S.T.E.D. [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 11015661
- Release Date: 02/08/2000
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally mastered
- Audio commentary track with director Andrew Goth and producer Joanne Reay
- Interactive motion menus
- 20 chapters with motion images
- Theatical trailer
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- Biographies and filmographies of cast, director, writer, and producers
- Optional Spanish subtitles
Goldie and David Bowie star in this fast-paced, gritty crime thriller. The film opens with Ray (writer-director Andrew Goth) and Terry (Goldie) getting released from jail. The two are cousins, long-time friends, and fellow gang members. Ray wants to go straight, have a family and a real job. Terry wants to get back in the business and does so with a vengeance. He makes a killing selling drugs to school kids, enlarges his already sizeable arsenal, and intimidates all who encroach on his turf, especially a mysterious Chinese gang that looks to claim new ground. During Terry's incarceration, gang matters were left to the button-down super-efficient dealings of Bernie (Bowie); after his release, tensions between the two thugs rapidly build. Seeing Ray's return to the straight life as weakness, the ever evil Terry kidnaps and tortures Ray's girlfriend. Ray resolves to get revenge and an ultra-violent shoot out soon ensues. ~ Jonathan Crow, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Andrew Goth - Ray
- David Bowie - Bernie
- Rachel Shelley - Clare
- Clint Dyer - Leon
- Sarah Shackleton - Helen