Bad Boy [DVD] 
- SKU: 24163237
- Release Date: 12/31/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Independently (and very cheaply) produced, Bad Boy stars Johnny Downs as the title character, one John Fraser. In truth, John isn't really a bad boy, but he's been led astray by crooked Steve Carson (James Robbins). Somewhat weak-willed, our hero gains inner strength through adversity, and by film's end he has squared himself with the Law and rounded up the actual crooks. Of interest is the fact that Bad Boy is one of the few "mainstream" films to offer a major role to legendary black actor-writer-director Spencer Williams Jr., best known to contemporary viewers as Andrew H. Brown on TV's Amos 'N' Andy. Bad Boy was released in December, 1939, the same week that the decidedly superior Johnny Downs vehicle Laugh it Off also hit the screens. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rychard Cramer - George
- Johnny Downs - John Fraser
- Holmes Herbert - Mr. McNeil
- Rosalind Keith - Madelin Kirby
- Helen MacKellar - Mrs. Fraser