- SKU: 20785583
- Release Date: 10/23/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Paull Hipp plays "Dangerous" Dan O'Dare an entertaining radio host who gets locked up in the station's control room when an alien being takes over the broadcast. The being starts mesmerizing attractive female listeners with jivy tunes and then uses some sort of transmission contraption to shrink the listening lasses and transport them to the station, where they're placed in foot-high bottles. Apparently, he intends to take them back with him to wherever he came from. While all this goes on, the locked up DJ O'Dare is broadcasting the goings-on, but everybody listening thinks its another of the over-the-airwaves pranks that he's famous for. When a TV reporter named Lisa (Martha Quinn) shows up, the alien wants to bottle her up too, but O'Dare sees how the alien does it, and figures out a way to thwart his kidnapping scheme. ~ Phillip Erlewine, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Paul Hipp - Dan O'Dare
- Robert Factor - Willis
- Martha Quinn - Lisa Cummings
- Aaron Lustig - Vernon Locknut
- Michael Huddleston - Corky