- SKU: 14653305
- Release Date: 10/25/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Additional dance steps not included in the PBS broadcast
- CD of "Ballroom Dancing Basics: The Original Music"
- Booklet with dance steps and bio of Melanie and Tony
In this instructional dance video designed to give viewers all the tips they'll need to make an impression on the ballroom floor, U.S. professional dance champions Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin offer seven dance patterns and put them to use in six different dances. In addition to featuring tips on the waltz, foxtrot, samba, and the meringue, this release also offers a bonus CD that viewers can use to practice with and a booklet showcasing a variety of dance steps. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi