- SKU: 25006433
- Release Date: 05/20/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary featuring Don Bluth, Gary Goldman and John Pomeroy
- A conversation with Don Bluth
- The story behind Banjo
- Closed Captioned
A rare TV project from animator Don Bluth, Banjo the Woodpile Cat begins in somewhere in the Great Midwest, where the title character, a mischievous kitten, pulls one too many pranks on his mom and dad. Fearing severe punishment, Banjo hops a truck bound for Salt Lake City. Here he is befriended by a brace of worldly street cats named Crazy Legs and Zazu, not to mention a bevy of jazz-club showgirls. Wearying of scrounging for food, dodging dogs and braving thundershowers , Banjo prevails upon his new friends to help him get back to his old farm. Originally shown back to back with another animated special, Stanley the Ugly Duckling, Banjo the Woodpile Cat first aired May 1, 1982, on ABC. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sparky Marcus - Banjo
- Scatman Crothers - Crazy Legs
- Beah Richards - Zazu
- Jackie Ward - Vocalist
- Sally Stevens - Vocalist
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.