- SKU: 18885927
- Release Date: 10/26/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
William S. Hart's third film and his first multi-reel western, The Bargain tells a familiar Hart tale of a good-bad man redeemed by the love of a woman -- in this case the sturdy-looking Clara Williams. When stage robber "Two-Gun" Jim Stokes (Hart) is wounded during a heist, he finds a willing nurse in the naive Nell (Williams). They fall in love and marry. Wedded bliss changes the former villain, and he attempts to return the stolen goods. Arriving back in town, Stokes is apprehended by the sheriff who then promptly loses the recovered valuables at the gaming table. Having discovered the hard way how alike they really are, lawman and prisoner strike the bargain of the title: If the sheriff will let him go, Stokes will recover the money. He does just that -- by robbing the gambling house -- and is arrested once again. But the sheriff, keeping his end of the bargain, releases the now truly repentant Stokes to the forgiving Nell. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William S. Hart - Jim Stokes, the Two-Gun Man
- Frank J. Burke - Bud Walsh, the Sheriff
- Joseph J. Dowling - Rev. Joshua Wilkes
- Charles French - Bartender
- Roy Laidlaw - Miner