- SKU: 18582314
- Release Date: 07/20/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with actress Bae Doo-na
- Storyboard and film comparisons
- Barking Dogs Never Bite highligh montage
- International trailer
- Closed Captioned
A man who has decided dogs are not his best friend takes matters into his own hands in this dark comedy from South Korea. A college professor (Lee Sung-jae), who with his wife is awaiting the birth of their baby, is being led to the end of his tether by the constant barking of a dog somewhere in the apartment complex they call home. In a fit of rage, he snaps and kills the dog in a nearby flat -- only to discover another dog is still barking somewhere in the building. Soon, one dog after another is disappearing, and the angry teacher is having to come up with new and creative ways to hide his grisly pastime. Meanwhile, the manager of the apartment building (Bae Doo-na) keeps getting more and more complaints about pets who've gone missing, and becomes increasingly determined to find the culprit. Puhran Dah Suh Uigeh was the first feature from director and screenwriter Bong Joon-ho. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bae Doo-na
- Lee Sung-Jae