No minimum for My Best Buy® Elite and Elite Plus members. Minimum purchase of $35 on eligible products required. Excludes select digital items, scheduled delivery items and items displaying "In Store Only" message.
Barska - Spotter SV 20-60 x 60 Spotting Scope - Black
- Model: AD10780
- SKU: 6086852
- Be the first to ask a question.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, items sold by Marketplace vendors, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Best Buy Customer Reviews
- Barska Spotter SV 20-60 x 60 Spotting Scope
- Soft carrying case, tripod, lens cloth
- Owner's manual
Ratings & Reviews
From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
Angled eyepiece system
Rotates for flexible viewing options.
Absorbs shocks to protect against drops.
20-60x magnification and 60mm-diameter objective lens
To bring your subject close with a clear view.
120' at 1000 yds. field of view (20x)
Along with a 40' at 1000 yds. field of view (60x) lets you examine a large area.
Close focuses to 16.4'
So you can see greater detail.
Fully coated optics
Allow maximum light transmission for optimum brightness.
Allow a compact, portable design.
With foldable eyecups for comfortable viewing and reduced eye strain.
With attached lens cover allows use in direct sunlight.