- SKU: 18252143
- Release Date: 11/17/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Producer & actor commentary
- Behind the scenes (25 min)
Eleven years after slaying fifteen people including his own mother, serial killer Jack Riley sets out to finish what he started in this low-budget slasher opus. Jack Riley was just seventeen years old when he embarked on the brutal killing spree that earned him the dubious nickname Basement Jack. Eleven years later Jack's still dangerous as ever, and he's about to be released from the state asylum. But no one has forgotten the name Basement Jack, especially not Karen Cook. By slaying the man who slaughtered her family, Karen hopes to end the cycle of suffering that has plagued her for eleven years. But the body count is rising fast, and if Karen truly hopes to prevent another massacre, she'll have to start thinking like a true serial killer. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Eric Peter-Kaiser - Jack Riley
- Michele Morrow - Karen Cook
- Lynn Lowry - Mrs. Riley
- Joel Brooks - Officer Wytynek
- Billy Morrison - Det. Beck