- SKU: 18542046
- Release Date: 06/29/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio Commentary with Linas Phillips, Cinematographer Sean Porter, Davie-Blue and Film Critic Michael Tully
- The Making of Bass Ackwards
- Deleted Scenes and Bloopers
Director and actor Linas Phillips takes his audience on a strange but fascinating cross-country journey in this independent comedy. Linas isn't sure what to do with himself when his girlfriend (who is already married) breaks up with him, his friend tells him he's no longer welcome to sleep on the sofa and he has no idea of where to turn. Stuck in Seattle, Linas wishes he could get out of town, and when he finds "Shorty," a battered 1976 Volkswagen bus that's been customized to significantly reduce its length, he buys the vehicle, hops in and starts heading East, with a vague notion to going to Brooklyn. Over the next ten days, Linas drifts from one side of the country to another, and as he encounters a variety of colorful strangers en route, he begins to embrace the possibilities that come with each turn of the road and begins to believe being on his own isn't as awful as expected. Combining scripted material with improvisation and interactions with random strangers, Bass Ackwards received its world premiere at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Linas Phillips
- Paul Lazar
- Jim Fletcher