Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker/Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman [DVD]
- SKU: 8953304
- Release Date: 09/02/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker: Commentary by filmmakers
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- Deleted scenes
- Animation tests
- Mephisto Odyssey Crash music video featuring Static X
- Animated character bios
- Production notes
- Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman: Batman short Chase Me
- Behind the Mystery featurette
- Batman P.O.V.: The creators' favorite characters and scenes
- Character bios
- Gadget gallery
- Explore The making of a scene
- DVD-ROM PC enhanced features: Toxic Chill interactive game and more
- Closed Captioned
The young protégé of one of the world's greatest superheroes has his first encounter with an old nemesis in this direct-to-video feature adapted from the popular animated series Batman Beyond. Terry McGinnis (Will Friedle) has taken over the crime-fighting responsibilities of Batman from aging Bruce Wayne (Kevin Conroy), but while Terry has learned a great deal from Wayne, he's never heard the startling truth about Batman's final encounter with his arch-enemy, The Joker (Mark Hamill). However, when The Joker returns to Gotham City as vicious as ever, Wayne decides that it's time that the new Batman learned all there is to know about the green-faced terror before he can bring the city to its knees -- especially after Bruce is attacked by his one-time rival. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker also features the voice talents of Melissa Joan Hart and Angie Harmon. Upon its initial release, the movie sparked some controversy among Batman Beyond fans because of last-minute edits that toned down the violence level. However, it was eventually released on DVD in an uncut format. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
Batwoman makes her grand entrance in the feature-length animated adventure Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman. While Batman tries to figure out the new crime fighter's secret identity, Batwoman exposes an arms smuggling operation conducted by the Penguin. Soon Batwoman is captured by Bane and Batman has to choose whether or not he can trust his new mysterious ally. Featuring the voices of Kelly Ripa, Kyra Sedgwick, and Hector Elizondo. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Will Friedle - Terry McGinnis
- Mark Hamill - The Joker
- Kevin Conroy - Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Angie Harmon - Barbara Gordon
- Henry Rollins - Ben Knox/Bonk
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.