Battle of Rogue River [DVD] 
- SKU: 19642837
- Release Date: 12/20/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
George Montgomery heads the virile cast of the B-plus western Battle of Rogue River. Montgomery plays Cavalry major Frank Archer, assigned to protect the settlers in Oregon territory. Archer tries to find out why the previously peaceful Indians have suddenly become warlike. What he doesn't know is that duplicitous settler Stacey Wyatt (Richard Denning), working in concert with crooked land speculator Matt Parrish (Charles Evans), has been deliberately aggravating the Indians so that the other whites will be erased from the territory, thereby allowing Wyatt and his chums to plunder the land's rich mineral deposits. Curiously, the film's titular battle never takes place! Martha Hyer provides a dash of feminity to the otherwise all-male proceedings. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- George Montgomery - Maj. Frank Archer
- Richard Denning - Stacey Wyatt
- Martha Hyer - Brett McClain
- John Crawford - Capt. Richard Hillman
- Emory Parnell - Sgt. McClain