Battles Without Honor and Humanity: Police Tactics [Blu-ray/DVD] [2 Discs] [Japanese] 
- SKU: 31701156
- Release Date: 08/09/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Fukasaku Family - a new interview with Proxy War and Police Tactics Assistant Director Toru Dobashi
- Original Trailer
- Remembering Kinji - a new featurette about Director Kinji Fukasaku and his work, featuring interviews with Kenta Fukasaku and film critic Fukasaku biographer Sadao Yamane
- Reversible Sleeve featuring original and new commissioned artwork by Reinhard Kleist
A long-standing gang war on the streets of Hiroshima escalates despite police pressure in this, the fourth film in Kinji Fukasaku's Yakuza Papers series. It's 1964, and with the Tokyo Olympics turning the eyes of the world to Japan, lawmen have set out to keep the Yakuza -- Japan's organized crime system -- out of sight. While dozens of low-level mobsters are thrown into jail, crime lord Takeda (Akira Kobayashi) attempts to keep the peace for the best of all parties on the wrong side of the law. But when a high-ranking Yakuza figure is killed by a low-level "mechanic" in a moment of anger, an explosion seems imminent. Meanwhile, gangster Shozo Hirono (Bunta Sugawara) sees an opportunity to use the chaos to settle a score against a mobster who had done him wrong years before. Jingi Naki Tatakai: Chojo Sakusen (aka Yakuza Papers, Vol. 4: Police Tactics would be followed in 1975 by Jingi Naki Tatakai: Kanketsu-Hen (aka Yakuza Papers, Vol. 5: Final Episode), the last film in the series. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bunta Sugawara
- Akira Kobayashi
- Tatsuo Umemiya
- Toshio Kurosawa
- Hiroki Matsukata